- Whiplash injuries from a motor vehicle accident
- Falling injuries
- Contact sport or traumatic injuries
- Shoulder and rotator cuff injury
- Hip pain
- Pre and Post-surgical ACL and Meniscus injuries
- Knee pain
- Chronically sprained ankles
- Tennis elbow and Golfers elbow
- Disc herniation
- Chronic Low back pain
- Re-occurring low back pain
- Pregnancy-related aches and pains
- Postpartum aches and pains
Being actively involved in your recovery by participating in your rehabilitation program will help you become more resilient and less fragile. It will also help decrease your pain and improve your healing.
Once your pain has decreased, it is important to improve your strength and resiliency to minimize the risk of re-occurrence.
Give us a call today. Together we can guide you on your injury rehabilitation path, and help reduce re-occurrences in the future.